We have applied to the Consistory Court of the diocese for permission to carry out the following:-
- Approval for the placement of three additional benches in the Graveyard.
- Approval for an area in the North East Corner of the Graveyard for the Interment of Ashes.
- Approval to begin over burying on graves without headstones that are more than 100 years old in Section B of the Graveyard.
- Approval to erect two new two bay noticeboards in the Graveyard essentially to display Graveyard Regulations and other general information.
- Approval to investigate and provide an area in the Graveyard for the perpetual interment of ashes, a memorial garden, an area without memorial stones but with a book of remembrance to be maintained in the Church.
Copies of the relevant plans and documents may be examined at the Church Office on Mondays to Fridays, between 10:00am and 12:00 Midday or by appointment with:-
the Vicars email@example.com or
the Churchwardens firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to object to any of the works or proposals you should send a letter stating the grounds of your objection to The Diocesan Registrar at West End House, 288 West Street, Fareham, PO16 0AJ so that your letter reaches the registrar not later than 28th November 2015. A letter of objection must include your name and address and state whether you live in the parish and/or your name is entered on the church electoral roll of the parish or any other capacity in which you object.